An Awesome Flamenco Culture/Styles/Palms PRIVATE Workshop for beginners
#with Eva. Optional with a Pro Guitarrist
Immersing yourseft into the Flamenco Culture. Are you interested in learning a bit more about Flamenco origins or Flamenco Styles in a private class with a flamenco guitarrist and a singer? Are you a beginner or an absolute beginner? Learn Flamenco Culture!
You will understand better what´s going on during a Profesional Flamenco Show or which emotions are connected with each Flamenco Style or when, how and why we share Flamenco in a Professional or in a local scenary. Did you know that it was inscribed in 2010 on the Representative List od the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity?
- Schedule: Monday-Saturday
- Duration: Minimun of 1hr
- Price private groups: From 35€/hour/person.
- Includes: Flamenco Master Class, Complete Flamenco outfit
- Group size: Minimum 1 person. Ask for larger private groups.
- For who? Everyone. Chldren from 5 y.o.
- Meeting point: at the Triana local Market, 6 San Jorge St in Triana distric, 10mims walking distance from the city center. If you prefer a flamenco studio at the city center ask for availabllity.
- Languages: English, Deutsch and Español.
“Super fun history/dance lesson with Eva!”
My boyfriend and I scheduled a last minute flamenco lesson with Eva (literally at midnight the night before). She was super accommodating and eager to help us. The actual lesson was delightful in every sense. Located in the heart of Triana a few minutes walk from the market, the studio is brand new and very professional, with lots of photos and instrumentation on the walls. Eva started the class with a super interesting history of flamenco. Her English is fantastic, as is her storytelling ability. The whole class was so informative, informal, and fun. Eva was having just as much fun as we were. I would highly recommend! Yelena R, USA Triàdvisor´s review
Let me know all your preferences to create a tailor made experience just for you
+34 626 00 78 68