Virtual Travel to Experience a Flamenco lesson in Seville with Eva
- Schedule: Daily at 10.30am/1.30pm/7.30pm/9.30pm (Madrid time zone)
- Duration: 1h
- Content: A Virtual Travel to Experience a Special Flamenco Dance Lesson in Seville with a Cool Flamenco Dancer, Expert on Complete Beginners. More than 2.500 guests/complete beginners studio at my studio in 2019. More than 200 virtual guests/complete beginners from April 2020
- Immerse yourself in flamenco culture through this online experience at home. Welcome to Eva´s Flamenco World in Triana, Seville. We’ll briefly introduce ourselves. Then I’ll share a brief introduction to flamenco's origins & culture. Next we learn to dance! We'll break everything into pieces, from basic body positions to footwork, flamenco rhythms to basic arms-hands work. Once you’re feeling comfortable with them, you will be ready to learn, dance and enjoy a brief fun flamenco workout
- To enjoy the experience to the fullest, some dress code recommendations: Women: A flattered skirt/dress with comfortable shoes. Medium-heeled shoes or sneakers (any platforms shoes or sandals), a shawl or a flower on your hair. Men: Dress shoes or sport ones and a vest. Barefood is possible
- Nowadays we´re living Time of Hope & Comunity. We collaborate with The Seville´s Bank of Food
- Online tool: Zoom. Stable Intenet Connection
- Price: 10€ per person not per connection. BOOK NOW
- Includes: Flamenco Online Lesson, Virtual travel to Seville, a link to my top flamenco songs and a Video of the work out to review it afterwards
- FEMALE dress code but not necessary casual with confortable shoes. Medium-heeled shoes or sneakers(better not platforms shoes or sandals or high heel shoes), a shawl, a flower on your hair and a flattered skirt or dress. Flamenco outfit for the lesson always helps
- MALE dress code but not necessary: casual and confortable shoes. Dress shoes or sport ones and a vest.Flamenco outfit for the lesson always helps
- Some drinks to cheers at the end of the experience
- Group size: from 1 person to 20 people. Ask pricing for larger groups.
- For who? Everyone from 8 y.o. Solo, Couples, Families, Friends & Work Events
- Languages: English or Español.