Virtual Travel to Experience a Flamenco Class & Party in Seville with Eva
A Virtual Travel to Experience a Unique Flamenco Dance Party-Lesson in Seville, Spain with Eva de Triana, Expert on Complete Beginners. 2.537 guests/beginners at my studio in 2019. 1.480 guests/beginners in 2020
Immerse yourself in flamenco culture through this online experience at home. Welcome to Eva´s Flamenco World in Triana, Seville. We’ll briefly introduce ourselves. Then I’ll share a brief introduction to flamenco's origins & culture. Next we learn to dance! We'll break everything into pieces, from basic body positions to footwork, flamenco rhythms to basic arms-hands work. Once you’re feeling comfortable with them, you will be ready to learn, dance and enjoy a brief fun flamenco workout
- Schedule: Daily at 9am / 10am / 11am / 1pm / 5pm / 6pm / 7pm / 8pm (CEST, Madrid time zone)
- Duration: 1h
- Online tool: Zoom. Stable Intenet Connection
- Pricing in groups: 10€ per person
- Pricing in private: a minimun of 150€ for group sizes up to 15 people
- Includes: Flamenco Online Lesson, Virtual travel to Seville, a link to my top flamenco songs and a Video of the work out to review it afterwards
- Group size: from 1 person to 25 people. Ask pricing for larger groups
- For who? Everyone from 8 y.o. Solo, Couples, Families, Friends, Birthdays, Private Celebrations & Smale Scale Corporate Events.
- Recomendations: To enjoy the experience to the fullest, some dress code recommendations: Women: A flattered skirt/dress with comfortable shoes. Medium-heeled shoes or sneakers (any platforms shoes or sandals), a shawl or a flower on your hair. Men: Dress shoes or sport ones and a vest. Barefood is possible
- Languages: English or Español.
+34 626 00 78 68